- Experienced and engaged news anchor
- Accomplished investigative reporter
- Proven newsroom leader
- Passionate community volunteer and public servant
Professional Development & Honors:
- Peter Jennings Project Constitutional Fellow
- Five Regional Emmy Awards
- Five First Place AP Awards
- Investigative Reporters & Editors Training
- Talent Coaching & Image Consulting
- NLGJA Member
- ‘Pittsburgh’s 50 Finest’ Honoree
- B.A. Broadcast Communications, Political Science minor – Elon University, Elon, NC
- Summa Cum Laude Honor Graduate
- Journalism & Communications Fellow
- 2004 D’Angelo Family Scholarship Winner in Honor of Bill Leonard, presented by Chris Wallace and Kappy Leonard
Midday & Noon Anchor – KSTP-TV Minneapolis, MN (15)
Anchor two hours of news 11 AM to 1 PM each weekday. Report in-studio as a "third anchor" for early morning newscasts. Additional fill-in anchoring as needed. Engage viewers with robust social media accounts. Rating and share have both increased since joining those newscasts.
(2016 to Present)
Weekend Evening Anchor/ Reporter– WSB-TV Atlanta, GA (9)
Anchored weekend evening newscasts and reported for newscasts weekdays. Produced content for WSBTV.com. Maintained active social media presence.
(2015 to 2016)
Weekend Evening Anchor/ Reporter– WTAE-TV Pittsburgh, PA (23)
Anchored evening newscasts on weekends. Executed daily news assignments and long-term series projects on deadline. Produced content for WTAE.com.
(2013 to 2015)
Investigative Reporter/Fill-In Anchor– WGAL-TV Lancaster, PA (44)
Executed daily news coverage and long-term investigations, focusing on political and government issues. Coordinated promotion of high-interest reports to drive ratings. Produced additional elements exclusively for WGAL.com. Coordinated with Washington, DC bureau. Anchored newscasts on a fill-in basis.
(2008 to 2013)
Weekend Anchor/Producer/Reporter– KELO-TV Sioux Falls, SD (110)
Served as weekend evening anchor and assignment editor. Developed weekend news coverage plans and produced weekend evening newscasts and promotions. Delivered live reports, produced several enterprise reports each month and posted website content.
(2005 to 2008)